Posted: May 30, 2017
DriveOPTIMA NCM Motorsports Park 2016 Album One
The fourth stop on OPTIMA's 2016 Search for the Ultimate Street Car saw the series visit NCM Motorsports Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky. A sold-out field, full of heavy-hitters battled it out for two days, with invitations to the 2016 SEMA Show and OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational at stake. Check out the massive gallery of photos below (don't forget to click the link to see the full album) and check out the OPTIMA Network on Amazon Fire, where past episodes of the series play for free anytime on-demand.
- Jim Stehlin's 1973 Chevrolet Camaro in GTV
- Paul Curley's 2003 Chevrolet Corvette in GTS
- Karl Dunn's 2002 Chevrolet Corvette in GTL
- Bryan Johnson 2013 Chevrolet Camaro in GT
- Todd Rumpke's 2006 Chevrolet Corvette won the K&N Filters Spirit of the Event invitation