Posted: Oct 09, 2017
OPTIMA to Debut New Augmented Reality Experience at SEMA
OPTIMA Batteries is always looking to the future, both in terms of offering cutting-edge technology to consumers, as well as cutting-edge technology to inform consumers. The OPTIMA Batteries Booth #20323 at the 2017 SEMA Show in Las Vegas will feature augmented reality to bring consumers into the world of OPTIMA Batteries with Kristen Kenney.
Introducing the “Ultimate Battery Torture Test” Augmented Reality Experience at SEMA in the OPTIMA Batteries booth #20323.
Participants will go behind-the-scenes at five different epic battery torture tests and get to meet the drivers, see the vehicles and visit the tracks, all in stunning 3D holographic augmented reality:
- Speeding around the Nürburgring 24-hour race course in Germany with James Clay and his team in their BMW 328i.
- Racing up Pikes Peak 12.42 miles and 156 turns with James Clay and his BMW E92 M3 in the International Hill Climb in Colorado.
- Driving through the mud at the Marshall-Putnam Fair Demolition Derby with Alex Hatem in a 1989 BMW 325i E30 chassis.
- Crawling through the Johnson Valley desert at King of the Hammers with Lucas Murphy in his Ultra4.
- Going for a Land Speed Record at the Bonneville Salt Flats with Danny Thompson in the Challenger 2.
The first 2,000 participants will receive a 3D Holographic Projection Pyramid that will give them exclusive access to the OPTIMA Batteries holographic content through their own mobile devices.